ςστӎυίίԛԛ™

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tired-ing Day

Hmmm... today very tiring arrrrr! ><
Just back from School after class bimbingan! WOOO!!!
tireeddddd and exhausted! Damiit!
spend quiet many money for FOOD today! like almost rm10 arghhh!
and just now in class i just realise i lost my reload card!!
then tell teacher that i wan to go toilet actually i wan to find my reload card!
Pheeewww~ luckilly noo ppl saw it and took it!! it still there!!
the original place~~ neh neh neh~ unlucky is when i go to toilet ...
my period*(da yi ma) is come!!! nowonder i so blurrrryyyy today!
like do anything so russshhh! and feell unhappy,.
Stomach damnn paiinnnnn!!





Hmmmmmm.... A is Hommiieeeeee nowwww..... nothing to do...
FB FB FB everyday ... so bored!
Miss V teasing me agaiin.."u so rich buy new again lo!" (reload card)
i know u rich but can u use your word nicely to me?
im your friend! and a BFF with u form1 until now!
how can u say me like that! Hrmm.. maybe u're not treating me like your BFF anymore!
I aren't Rich ;( U're Rich!
Born out from a common family... like anyone else!
Aren't like u... u born from a silver spoon family.. u does't even know what pain is! (iiam not jealous)

Whatever!














i miss KJZZ like always!

Mwackx! S2



















END

No comments: