ςστӎυίίԛԛ™

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Petty & Selfish people ;D

Petty 1st,
beiing a fren i have already see through it liaw!
but dis time u really are too over liaww!! TOTALY!
WTFiuuu!
Saying me childish izit?
u the one who beiing childish!!
Comment here comment there!
even post in Fb "Damn i tired of some childish ppl"
Scare Othes people donno! need to post newspaper or TV or not?
u know who u are!
saying ME childish hruh! as if u are MATURE!!
dont forget u still look like a kiddo and WEAR like KIDS!
DAMBN!
"Haizz,,reli sienx lo. hao cai i din put BULLSHIT"
Bullshit? as if u have Bird shit on ur face or eye ar!
Her speech was a load of CRAP!
talk cock!! *pok pok here pok pok thr*
WTH! mlm
u are too fake to be too goodd!!!
All those WORDs are verry hurts that u dunno my heart is bleeding!
beiing a friend u a worst! but not worsted than Spiders! LOL
suak liaw la like my bestie P say,. don't care about her anymore..
just wasting time only.. i can know many plenty of Friends in dy future :D
Chill Out and Cheerr Up ...
Yeaps! =)
SELFISH 2nd,
Beiing a Boyfriend..
u are too Selfish, Totally!
everytime u just think about yourself and u never ever even think about me!
like just yesterday! its already a week that we didn't go out...
and i just want u too accompanny me for a walk to riverside but u rejected me because of!
u want to hangout with your Friends! go 101 liimtehh!! but how about me?
Like u always say we always can meet whenever we want ! Puii! another lies!
u think we can always meet izit? like u dont have to work! dont have to pick people by your Stupid old rusty BUS! huh:?
u PROMIISE me that u buy-ing MCflurry for me! u LIAR!
wait wait wait.. how long i need to wait.. i know sometime i being selfish too..
but u Care your Friends More than me? i oppose u treated me like this!
Enough is enough!
For u me always is the last in your list..
#FRIENDS
#FAMILY
#WORKS
#ME
ME always the last!
hrmph!
hate you hate you!
You make me sick!
I hate whoever Lies!
u stupiiddy grumpy bumpy boooby!
humph!
Haizzz... remember the song "Just Forget About It"
END

No comments: