ςστӎυίίԛԛ™

Saturday, July 24, 2010

His birthday is Coming?

His birthday is coming what to do?
buy a Tie? T-shirt? Panty? Accessories? Anyrhing?
Yeaps! and i do buy a Formal shirt for him from sub!
Price : 1xx.90 something*
expensive eyhh! for me lar,,
because i'll dont have work..
need to raise money from pocket money!
and 1 weeks of my pocket money is only rm15! Faint*
i use my case dough to buy his Shirt! humph!
noww imm end limit!! :S
not only his bday! my bday is commming too ? what to do?
i not yet planning and is in 2 august 2010 next monday comming soon?
How?
and my friend Victoria says where u gonna celebrate your bday and i say maybe yes maybe no.. How?
Then she say go kchhh fest wanna?
YAHH!! forgetfully me!
IS ALMOST... KUCHING FESTIVAL IS COMING SOON! Arghhh!
kuching fest = my birthday = the day we holds our hand tightly together Awww* heeeheees! :)
IM forget! im poor knao because of buy-ing his bday present... haixxxx....
i donnt want to usse my case dough anymooore! :(
Wish he will pay all the thing i eat on KCH fest.... heee :D badd mee ><

His shirt? Yeng mo?
Like Dark Ages means "黑暗时代"
Aiiwww Love Him Much!

Chiiaaaoooo~ So long.




No comments: