ςστӎυίίԛԛ™

Friday, August 27, 2010

ii want these!! Fashion ♥

I love dis!! recently been crazy for High Waisted Jean shorts or skirt. Floral dress. all from japan magazine i saw. Waa, i just love it :DDD

But recently have been bankrup for spend too much in food. and a new young hearts bra.

Haizz.. i donno how to save money ar. and my pocket money is so lil. u say how to save?

#1st Denim
Pop ka dot denim joined dress. Cute ho?



#2nd Floral
and dis. XX flora tops ... Lovessss to da maxx.

#3 Lace
black laced top with tube or singlet inside. i likeyyy


rose pattern lace topss!




white one ;)

and denim layer floral Dress!! i love dis muchhh.. can see but cannot get it!



Floral dress



Floral tops

chioo, denim lace ribbon layer cake dress <3> my sister April has dis dress in blue. but not denim.



I wannn those chio clothes / dresses / high waisted short & skirt .. Etc.

I wannnnn!!!
how i wish someone can give me all this dress for present :O
well, bye. and have a nice day.


No comments: