ςστӎυίίԛԛ™

Sunday, June 6, 2010

300day♥

Hiaks hiaks =D

today after breakfast then go to IGLOO!

daddy say he evr eat snow ice..
but he never tell us!!
ownself go kk eat holiao
hrmph!
but at least we have his treats hehe..
rahahaha!!!


MiNe!!
MAGIC STAR!!

yummy~ i love the red jelly beans!
when u bite it its pokes out diff flavour of liquid..
like fruit juices.



4get all the names that my relative eats!!
only know which 1 is whos 1
wakakak

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY!! Daa dang dang!!
Tonite we gonna celebrate our 300 days anniversary~
gonna be a romantic and merry night~


Dang Dang!

First, we go riverside for a walk~

see! he always make ownself like weirdo de
dont mind him! he sot sot 1
wahahaha


Then after 1hour 30mins then Stupiid ME!!
decided to go Sushi King eat..

haizz.. nvm

the picture i taken while we at sushi king
ordering food.

He's is MINE MINE MIINE!!!

MIIIIIIINEEEE !!

PROPERTY!!

My Boy


My favourite sushi : Kani Tama Maki*

LOVESSS!!!


Hehehe! food coming takes picture

AND

while plucking wooden chopsticks

He learn me de
XD
wahahha


Another Favourites!! Golden Balls

As if Kim Hoots* in hokkien =X

eherm!
simple say de
don mind me! ><


Eating kim hoots!
i means Golden Balls XP


My Kodomo Bento!!
all teenage favs

all deep fried tempura..
eat dao my throat no sound ki.
*koff*koff*

japanese Green tea,
free and available!

clean ur oil ar!

drink more while u there!!

=x

OHOHOHO!
Happy fathers Days bah!

got promotions gok!!!!1
free 1 pink plate + biege plate..
hmm..RM29.80 not bad what..

for me hard lo! because im raising money eyh!



-


-


-

-




My new pictures =)

06.06.2010




taken in his car
photogenic bo?
;B








END

No comments: